Sunday Morning Worship
Sunday School (September - May)
All are welcome!
Worship at Church of the Redeemer is an opportunity to praise God through song, prayer, conversation and reflection. Use of traditional and contemporary elements, language and music allow participants to celebrate historic faith while finding meaning and expression in today’s context.
Weekly worship services are held at 9:15 am on Sunday mornings and are:
- Inclusive of all ages and accessible through all abilities.
- created to include quiet moments and meditation as well as interaction and sharing.
- An opportunity for many to participate through vocal, instrumental and hand bell groups, as well as drama and readings during worship.
- Continues outside the church building through prayerful meditation at the Garden Labyrinth as well as summer outdoor worship experiences and community gatherings.
Learning at Church of the Redeemer
Learning is celebrated at Church of the Redeemer in a variety of ways for the spectrum of ages:
- Early learners (through older elementary age) can participate in a multi-age class each Sunday following worship that joins together
- Bible stories, literature, activities and online learning. We welcome students from the Milton Hershey School during the school year through the Off Campus Worship program.
- Through a Confirmation program for those in 7th and 8th grades and a Older Youth Sunday class and Youth Group.
- By Adults in discussion-style gatherings on Sundays (The Wired Word class) that discusses the news of the day, its interaction with Scripture and how individuals and faith communities can respond.
- Regular opportunities to practice prayer and explore specific portions of the Bible and other books through healing prayer services as well as book and Bible Studies.
The Garden Labyrinth
The Garden Labyrinth is located at the rear of the church property, and is accessible from our south parking area near the garage. Everyone is welcome to experience the Garden Labyrinth! Printed labyrinth guides for adults as well as children and families are available upon request from the Church Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).